TCS Offcampus Drive Experience 2018

Submitted by - jeedhujose@ec.ajce.in

I applied for the offcampus drive of TCS . I m posting my experience because I got a lot of knowledge from simpleway2code site and sharing my experience for future aspirants.
The first round was aptitute where there will be as usual questions including starred ones. Questions for TCS is bit tough compared to others, but the pattern will be almost similar. I practiced from M4math.com. There will be one or two repeated questions. There is an additional c programming questions ( around 10 questions) . I prepared it from 'SimpleWay2Code'. It helped me a lot. Practice all questions from here.
The next will be the interview. There will be technical managerial and HR. This time they conducted in one round itself where a panel of 3 interwiewer were there. They will ask some technical questions related to core and ask basic questions about programming. Be prepared with the latest technologies. Be confident in your resume.
Thankyou
Interview Experience - SimpleWay2Code





If you like SimpleWay2Code and would like to contribute, you can also write an article and  mail your article to simpleway2code@outlook.com . See your article appearing on the SimpleWay2Code main page and help others.

Post a Comment

0 Comments